Short Break in Slovenia
from Thursday to Monday – 5 days
Treat yourself to a new experience and let Slovenia take your breath away. During your short break in Slovenia, visit Slovenia’s pretty historical towns, UNESCO World Heritage sites, Europe’s most capturing underground cave – Postojna Cave … and much more!
Day 1 – Thursday: Arrival, airport transfer and Ljubljana walking city tour.
Day 2 – Friday: Full-day trip to Postojna Cave, Predjama Castle and Slovenia’s pearl – Alpine Lake Bled.
Day 3 – Saturday: Ful-day trip to Trieste, Piran and Portorož.
Day 4 – Sunday: Full-day trip to Lipica Stud Farm and Škocjan Caves (UNESCO World Heritage site).
Day 5 – Monday: Airport transfer, departure.
* PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to change the order of these trips.
- Duration: 5 days
- Price includes: Pick-up and drop-off at the Ljubljana Airport, transfer from and back to the airport and all necessary transportation, guided tours, entrance fees to: Postojna Cave, Predjama Castle, Vintgar Gorge, Piran City Walls, Lipica Stud Farm, Škocjan Caves and organization.
- Optional: Bled Castle: 11 €, pletna boat ride: 15 €, Miramare Castle: 10 €
- The minimum for our day trips to be realized is 2 and the maximum is 7-8 passengers (65 € surcharge in case of no more than one single booking).
- All our day trips can be conducted as private tours. We can customize any day trip to the needs and interests of our guest.