Weekend Getaway in Slovenia from Thursday to Sunday – 4 days
Cover the western half of Slovenia that stretches from the Alps to the Adriatic coast. Feel the calm when surrounded by mountains, visit the mysterious underground world and sense the subtle saltiness of the sea breeze – all in one weekend getaway!
Day 1 – Thursday: Arrival, airport transfer and Ljubljana walking city tour.
Day 2 – Friday: Full-day trip to Postojna Cave, Predjama Castle and Slovenia’s pearl – Alpine Lake Bled.
Day 3 – Saturday: Full-day trip to Trieste, Piran and Portorož.
Day 4 – Sunday: Airport transfer, departure.
* PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to change the order of these trips.
- Duration: 4 days
- Price includes: Pick-up and drop-off at the Ljubljana Airport, transfer from and back to the airport and all necessary transportation, guided tours, entrance fees to: Postojna Cave, Predjama Castle, Vintgar Gorge, Piran City Walls and organization.
- Optional: Bled Castle: 11 €, pletna boat ride: 15 €, Miramare Castle: 10 €
- The minimum for our day trips to be realized is 2 and the maximum is 7-8 passengers (65 € surcharge in case of no more than one single booking).
- All our day trips can be conducted as private tours. We can customize any day trip to the needs and interests of our guest.